ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera Rucksacks

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm looking for a rucksack that is built for DSLR cameras, like the ones that have compartments for the body/lens etc....

Can anyone recommend me any... my price budget is no more than £50 tbh.... not entirely sure how much they are.

But since going to the Motorshow with f0xy, he had one which looked really good. I asked him how much it was he said around £60.. can't remember what brand it was, but i remember some that brand of camera bag being popular with the CS boys.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Megane Mk4
Crumpler bags are good, http://www.crumpler.co.uk/

They come with a decent guarantee too. But they're out of your price. Decent ones cost around the £100 mark but they're the one thing you shouldn't scrimp and save on as they protect your equipment at the end of.. Cheap bags ain't as good and will more than likely destroy themselves and your camera if you have an accident.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
If you have a canon camer supscribe to photo plus magazine and you get a free lowe pro bag. Got mine and it is really good, also a half decent magazine :)

Sod ebay off then & try an online shop etc. Either that or drop a few of the major sellers a messege asking if they have them in grey etc, they might do & set up a buy it now auction for you.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah i've dropped a major seller of them on eBay a message and waiting for the reply.

White won't be that bad, coz i won't use it that often, only when i take te camera out with me....

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Lol.. sorry pets, didn't mean to sound aggressive.

I didn't accent the want anyway :p

I would like a rucksack sorry Mr Pets.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
burton bags are really cool, mate has one got a pocket for a macbook and compartments for camera etc, also ipod pockets etc... they look more cool and less geek than lowepro etc...

clio 182 black /gold
That looks ok. I have this and it just holds the camera and memory cards. I forget to take my lense as it is too big.
DSC_6376.gif

Cupra
burton bags are really cool, mate has one got a pocket for a macbook and compartments for camera etc, also ipod pockets etc... they look more cool and less geek than lowepro etc...

I have the Burton Zoom and it is an ace pack, but it is more than 50 quid.