ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera newbie!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
So I thought I'd finally get myself another hobby, and this time I fancied taking my chances on amateur photography. It won't be anything legendary, just a chance for me to get out, take some snaps and have a play about with them.

I was after something better than my Fuji JZ300 to use for holiday snaps too, Having just returned from a trip around Kruger National Park in South Africa, I wasn't disappointed in my photos, but felt that there were times when a better camera undoubtedly would've given a better picture.

So my little brother is into his cameras and has given me a bit of training so far. I've also read the guides on here to get me going too.

I actually bought this from little bro too, with a few lenses, a small tripod, remote shutter, and spare battery with charger.
It's an Olympus E-P1, sporting the original Zuiko lens.

Been having a play with it and with the Olympus software. There's a few pics on my flickr so far:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnpape83/