ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera Mount

I'm after a mount for a video camera which I can attach to the car so I can video my driving whilst I'm on the track, and ideas?

Mk2 172 (Silver)
I've got their headrest mount and can't fault it! :D

Infact I've probably got loads of shots of rcp flying past me on Monday at Brands with it!! ;)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Make one...?

100_2807.jpg

Pootle said:
I've got their headrest mount and can't fault it! :D

Infact I've probably got loads of shots of rcp flying past me on Monday at Brands with it!! ;)

:D

I've got some of you too! ;)

Stupidly though, I only took 1 tape, which of course ran out just after lunch - so I didn't get anything in the afternoon. :dapprove:

Golf GTI 1.8T
wouldnt buy from b-hague..

I've got their suction camera mount...well I say 'their'...its not its made by a top camera mount company and they put their sticker on it along with 'their' little bit extra on the price.

the suction mount is awesome but when I got it searched the brand and you can get it much cheaper from other online shops..I reckon this is the same with all 'their' products.

Golf GTI 1.8T
just had a look at it..

its made by Manfrotto and its the 241v suction mount and a quick google search finds them cheaper. :)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
i have the duction mount and its spot on. cant fault them at all.

i went and picked it up and they gave me a tour of the place too, nice bunch of owd blokes!