ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Came home to find this

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Came home from lectures today to find that some kind person has driven in to me!

(click for full size)

Probably one of the typical mothers in 4x4s (as the dent is quite high) dropping their little darlings off at school

Im gonna watch them all at 3 when school ends, see what could've done the damage and if anyone has any blue paint on their car!

Looks like ill need a new tailgate as its pinched on the fold line of the metal :mad:

'92 172, Lotus Elise
its so high up, lord knows what hit me :(

im bloody pissed off, i can tell you that much!

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
shtt man i would go find any 4x4 and just bang your door on to it hard a few time to make you feel better, do it whenever i park near them, just incase they have dented someone elses car and driven off as usual. its quite fun and addictive

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
its got some paint scratches but cos its on the lip u don't see it, but its ok, the ends of the doors are quite strong, try it

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Absolute Nightmare on Elm Street III : Dream Warriors. Gutted for you, dude :dapprove:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i thought there was going to be a picture of your mrs being boned by your best mate......

sorry about the car though. :(

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
very strange imprint - looks like it had multiple impact points as it's not one dents, its 5 or 6 in the same area.....

I reckon the 4x4 theory is a goodun, looks like a corner of a rear mounted spare tyre, would explain the multiple imprints - some middle aged mother who cant park. Prob is, this wont leave paint scrapes on the other car, but I'd still examine all those 4x4s in the road today!

liquidized RacingBlue 182
tht woood f**k me of, as i no people dont have no respect for others cars, i has mine parked in a public carpark at ma work and some tosser put a scratch in the door...now i use the private parking at work or the loading bay,,,,not a prob since!

thats deffo a 4x4, I've seen someone do that to a car in Sainsburys car park before.

funk knows how the person driving it didnt hear/feel the bang! Some people have no respect. I would be mortified if I had done it.

Black Gold Clio 182
shtt man i would go find any 4x4 and just bang your door on to it hard a few time to make you feel better, do it whenever i park near them, just incase they have dented someone elses car and driven off as usual. its quite fun and addictive

........and what about those of us who own 4X4's AND a 182 Clio? I own a Discovery and a Defender too, and I personally don't go around driving in to other peoples cars. I noticed some prat had opened their door on to the passenger door of the Clio last week and put a bloody great dent in it, that probably wasn't a 4X4, so perhaps I should slam my door open into every car I see?

Your post is irresponsible, but then I'd be happy to catch you doing it to mine.......................................

:nono: :nono:

MatteH, you have my sympathies matey, yes it does look like it was a spare wheel on a 4X4, but on the same vein, it could have been a pickup truck or something. I was in the petrol station the other day putting fuel in the Defender, when some tit in a Transit pickup tried to squeeze past and caught the back and actually moved me on the forecourt! Just drove off too, luckily no damage, apart from some of his paint left behind.

Stef

Last edited: