ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camberely Meet?

Audi A4
I know places in Bracknell, could always meet at meadows the convoy to Bracknell to take some pics?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I'm up for that. I'm trying to think other places we could meet. There are plenty of carparks in Farnborough that wouldn't have security hassling us.

Petrol Blue 182.
Best place will be to go for food up the Harvestor in Bagshot or Bracknell.

but now the evenings get a bit brighter I think we should start doing them again.

What day is best fro everyone during the week? Mondays? Wednesdays?

Audi A4
Depends on work... sometimes im home by 2 others around 8! Can pretty much do anything day though! But a bit of advanced notice and I'll try and make sure im home.

7pm 25th of April? Small meet... Start at Farnborough Gate... massive car park, McDonalds (Blurgh!) and its easy to find... Although other Cruisers use this as a meeting point too... Its well lit so good for a few pics. I only really know bracknell for night pics. But I'll bring the camera and we're do whatever!!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I will come to this if the Flamer is back from having a new box and Gripper Limited Slip Diff put in....I also want to see yours Terry, after you have joined me in being 'cammed up'.

Just seen Tim's post, if we make it the week after it works better for me as I'm more likely to have my car back!

Audi A4
NO!! lol Yeh no worries... What day? and its only because im off all next week... Weather permitting, changing my white cable ties to pink, callipers Yellow, Tart the engine bay, Strip and clean inside and out... stand back and marvel at how shiny it is. Drive 2 seconds down the road, then winge how dirty it is!! WIN!!!

Oli, did you get my number? Drop me a txt if you about at all next week and if you get the car back... got for a drive and get some pics, I'll see if dans about too!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Depends on work... sometimes im home by 2 others around 8! Can pretty much do anything day though! But a bit of advanced notice and I'll try and make sure im home.

7pm 25th of April? Small meet... Start at Farnborough Gate... massive car park, McDonalds (Blurgh!) and its easy to find... Although other Cruisers use this as a meeting point too... Its well lit so good for a few pics. I only really know bracknell for night pics. But I'll bring the camera and we're do whatever!!

They close farnborough gate off now in the evenings.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
NO!! lol Yeh no worries... What day? and its only because im off all next week... Weather permitting, changing my white cable ties to pink, callipers Yellow, Tart the engine bay, Strip and clean inside and out... stand back and marvel at how shiny it is. Drive 2 seconds down the road, then winge how dirty it is!! WIN!!!

Oli, did you get my number? Drop me a txt if you about at all next week and if you get the car back... got for a drive and get some pics, I'll see if dans about too!

Got your number mate, when the flamer is back i'll drop you a text.

Audi A4
How about 7.30pm Wednesday 2nd May? We could do pics and a drive or go bowling or go to Harvester.

Should be ok... Where we gonna meet though? I went to Farnborough Gate for a cheeky Mc Flurry and it was open the other night on the way back from hindhead?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Should be ok... Where we gonna meet though? I went to Farnborough Gate for a cheeky Mc Flurry and it was open the other night on the way back from hindhead?

Hmmm, its just they are being alot more strict with people down there at the moment so I'm not if they'd take kindly to a load of Clio Sports turning up.

Arctic FF 182
i say just meet at the meadows and decide from there what we want to do.

I will try coming down to this too. Havent been on here in ages and would be good seeing a few old faces :) I agree with Ryan, meet up at the Meadows, they usually don't mind us meeting up there as we never act like idiots then move on like we have done in the past.

Audi A4
Pants. I can't make this, Clio won't be back with its new box and gripper diff until next Fri :(
I don't want excuses... I want results!

To be fair mate, im sure they'll be loads more opportunities. Peas Pottage services on the M23 meet on the Saturday 19th 2pm... Im gonna be hitting this one up and doing some RG12 Reppin... Ya git me! Car should be ready by then so we could all meet up and convoy down?