ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber with coilovers

Ph1 172
Ok I have about £600 to spend on coilovers and since H&Rs are just out of my reach I will probably be getting FK Konigsports which I have found for £545 delivered (anyone know anywhere cheaper please share ;) ).

First of all I know you can adjust the stiffness on these, however the blod for them only says hard and soft. Are there just 2 settings? or like most coilovers are there many in between?

Secondly do these come with camber adjustment?
If not what are my options?

Thanks
Tom

M2 Competition
They'll be adjustable quite a bit between hard and soft, pretty easy to adjust too, turny key on top of the damper units.

I think they do come with camber adjustment.

Chocolate Bar™
yeah they come with elongated holes on the strut so you can vary the camber.

from memory viper motorsport are cheaper than that, and when i last rung 2modified could do a better price than that.

Ph1 172
Thanks alot guys, bearing in mind this is an everyday driver as well, is it worth getting any strut braces or uprated arbs? or will that be unnecessary?

Also I have purchased but never fitted strut top knocking washers (to fix the common knocking issue from the top of the struts) will I need to fit these with the coilovers as I was going todo with the original struts or will I no longer need these with the coilovers?

thanks again

Chocolate Bar™
i didnt need the strut washers so gave the pair i bought to Has. no need for arbs or strut braces unless you fancy the looks of the strut braces. just make sure you get them setup properly and you'll be sorted.