ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber angles

When my car came to me it was fitted with Eibach pro kit lowering springs, KYB dampers and camber bolts in the front suspension.

I think they give a 15mm drop on a cup like mine.

When I had to dissasemble the front suspension i only realised that the bolts were camber type once it was taken apart, so i have lost the settings that were on there before.

I just wondered, what sort of camber angle the front should really be set to. I use the car mainly on the road.

Or is it just better if I ditch the camber bolts and get some regular non-adjustable ones?

Many Thanks

mk1 Octavia VRS
I'd go about 1.5 degrees for road use.

If you don't want the extra expense of getting the camber set correctly then just get some standard bolts (either second hand from here/eBay or new from a dealer).

I think that is what I will do. I can't see that lowering the car 15mm would make camber bolts necessary, I have never bothered in the past for bigger drops than that.