ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber Adjustment Bolts

197 Cup CC
Hi guys,

Reasonably new to the forum after buying my first 172 cup. The car has KTEC coil overs on it, they are only 3 months old albeit upon further review the p/s camber adjustment bolt will not tighten up and therefore chewing the inside of the tyres. I am trying to source new ones via KTEC via warranty but as a worst case scenario can anyone tell me if the eibach Cz ones are a straight fit ( one I angle grind the old one off ) ? Cheers

I think the ktec coilovers have their own type of camber bolts with an offset washer that turns on the bolt instead of a moulded lobe inside the strut. I doubt their anymore expensive than the other type though.

197 Cup CC
Thanks I had a better look today and I think you are right. I have few pics to send to ktec so hopefully they will replace under warranty considering they are only 3 months old