ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt service and £200 voucher

Ultra Red Clio 197
At this years clioSport festival I won a cambelt service on any Clio from diamond motors and a £200 voucher at road track race parts.com from the raffle. My Clio is on its way out so it's very doubtful I will use either of these prizes. Would anyone won't to buy them from me for a cheap price? If interested make me an offer.

(Will remove if this isn't allowed)

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Just buy a cheap 172/182 with belts not done. You'll get one for a bargain price no doubt, and then get the cambelt done for free at diamond motors, spend the £200 on car parts and you've got a little minter. Otherwise ill be happy to take the cambelt off your hands for free. ;)

Listerine & Poledo
Just buy a cheap 172/182 with belts not done. You'll get one for a bargain price no doubt, and then get the cambelt done for free at diamond motors, spend the £200 on car parts and you've got a little minter.

That does sound like a plan.

Find an ebay clunker that needs belts, for £500. Achieve belts and service items courtesy of your prize, then shunt it on for profit.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
At this years clioSport festival I won a cambelt service on any Clio from diamond motors and a £200 voucher at road track race parts.com from the raffle. My Clio is on its way out so it's very doubtful I will use either of these prizes. Would anyone won't to buy them from me for a cheap price? If interested make me an offer.

(Will remove if this isn't allowed)

Interested in the voucher if it is still valid

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Just use £200 voucher on 3 / 4 sets of 182 disks & pads & sell them on here
Wont be far off then