ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cambelt changed but not Aux belt?

So i have found a 182 which I am interested in which had its cambelt changed last year, however there is no record of the Aux belt being changed. How likely is it that the timing belt would be changed and not the the Aux belt?

What's the rough cost of an Aux belt and tensioner change?

Clio 182 FF cup'd
You need to remove the aux belt to fit the cam belt, if it hasn't been done or some pikey refitted the one old.. I would get it changed asap if it goes it could possibly take the cam belt out when it fails.. For a New aux belt and tensioners i would expect to pay about £160 - £180 supplied and fitted by a trader on here.

See above. Mine was exactly the same. Bill for cambelt and tensioners but no AUX belt kit supplied or fitted mentioned. Got it changed just to be safe. Price varies place to place and aircon/no aircon.

Twingo GT
wow... my non sport is only £169 for the cambelt alone and the AUX i done myself...didnt know sports were that much more expensive