ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt and Aux Belt Change!

Monaco Blue 172
anyone know how much a AUX and Cambelt change would cost roughly?

im thinking 200 250 would be a AVG price?

cam aint due till 72k but cars 6 years old now, and also AUX was ment to be done on 36k service!! now upto 42k on clock

Grassy Ass

Hi fred. Just bought a trophy 182. How much for a aux belt change and check over? Can it be done same day as drop off? Cam belt not due for 1.5 years or 26k. Can you check its timed right at same time? Del. Couldnt send a pm

Hi fred. Just bought a trophy 182. How much for a aux belt change and check over? Can it be done same day as drop off? Cam belt not due for 1.5 years or 26k. Can you check its timed right at same time? Del. Couldnt send a pm

Why don't you call instead of posting in a thread that's nearly 6 years old?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Bit harsh for the guy's first ever post on CS Spoonie ?
elvis100 - your best bet if you want to get in touch with BTM is to call them up rather than PM or post in a random thread. You might also find some more useful info in the Traders section and BTM's sub-forum.

Welcome to CS and to Trophy ownership!

Yes I'll give him a call. I'll just have to work out how to use a phone. Rough crowd you Clio boys! Emphasis on boys (not all of you) I think! Thanks for having me. D