ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cam belt dephaser Scotland/North England

Iceberge cup,mito tb
As above looking to get this done. Stay in Ayrshire Scotland . Anyone got any recommendations? Tried searching but couldn't find much

Clio 172 182 197 200
Come down to Newcastle 9am we'll do the work same day while you take in the sights of Newcastle or stay over & have a fantastic night out in Newcastle city centre & Quayside you know it makes spence.

225 Cup & Williams
I'd go to SWR mate. Thing with going to DTM is you have to factor in fuel cost too so it will probably end up costing a more.

Nothing against DTM btw.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Nope but they do run and look after some big power cars and rally cars, I'm sure they will be able to do a Clio without problems. The set up on a Clio is similar to a lot of modern cars with no key ways used on the pulleys.

Ph1
Every / any garage claim they can time a Clio. Not many can do it right.

Proper tools, Renault ones and experience of doing them before is what you want.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Nope but they do run and look after some big power cars and rally cars, I'm sure they will be able to do a Clio without problems. The set up on a Clio is similar to a lot of modern cars with no key ways used on the pulleys.

I would still personally take it somewhere who actually knows clios. Even if they do look after high end cars.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
For £590 I'd go with DTM, well repped and best price around that I've seen. Cheapest I got in May this year in the South was Rentec @ £725 in Waterpump.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Or right, go there then. Epic price.

Although I feel discriminated in the Scottish Branch Charging a fellow Scot less for being that side of the Border.... Not fair.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Prices for SWR - http://www.swrautos.co.uk/sport.html

Clio 172 cup
12,000/60,000/84,000 mile services - £110
36,000 service - £170
Supply and fit standard clutch - £450
Timing belt (including) accessory belt - £340
Oil change with Fuchs Titan race oil with Renault filter - £76

Clio 172/182 (with aircon)
Timing belt (including) accessory belt - £380
36,000 mile service - £220

Clio 197/200
12,000/48,000/84,000 mile service - £110
24,000/60,000/96,000 mile service - £110
36,000 mile service - £200
72,000 mile service - £330
Timing belt (including) accessory belt - £430
Standard clutch kit fitted - £650
Oil change with Fuchs Titan race oil with Renault filter - £86

Clio 172/182
Powerflex bushes full kit supplied - £105, supplied and fitted - £270
Conrod and piston package grp a 12.6:1 comp ratio - £870
There are MANY more options available, please contact for prices.