ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
We did manage a win but the whole night I could do no right. If I wasn't getting knocked I was getting killed 🤣

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Me and a mate were having such bad luck on duos, circle wasn’t too kind towards the end of our games. Kept finishing 2nd and 3rd so we agreed at about midnight that we weren’t going off until we won a game. Literally just won one at 04:45 🤣 time for bed.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
That's commitment 😂

Duos for us last night. First game we finished 2nd. Then went to s**t before finishing 12th when i had to call it a night.
So frustrating at times.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I see you’re all in a party of 4 😕

Sad bear.

I played 4 games of solo though, worst was 61st, best was 30th. Is that good or s**t? No idea on Warzone tbh. Can imagine it’s a very good game in a good team of 4. I enjoyed it on my own, let alone in a squad that’s working together.

Shame you can’t do 6 man squads.

Ahhhhh sorry Cub. Noddie and me started at 8 and for some reason I thought you were on at 8.30, so we paused and waited and you didn’t log on. I checked the message and it was 9.30, then Daz and Withoutabix hoped on and time just flew past.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Loads of 3rds and one 2nd in quads.

One win, how the f**k did we manage to pull that off I don't know, if only we had the footage before hand were we where pinned, managed to clear them all and we got picked off at the last minute. Dick head didn't finish us off whilst self reviving even though he was standing right next to us :ROFLMAO:

Not the most amazing clip here but i thought it was worth posting up, these w*****s were giving us a hard time with their lmg, they dropped it in favour of something else so i picked it up, as Richard Rawlings would say @Let it rip taylor chip'

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Nice one, definitely deserved a win yesterday after coming so close so many times lol!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Nice one, definitely deserved a win yesterday after coming so close so many times lol!

I managed to hide in a bush in the final circle for five minutes whilst multiple full teams of quads fucked each over up 😂 They were all running over the top of me none the wiser, 10th to 3rd.
We were pissing ourselves, doesn't help that Daz decided to make me like I was wearing a technicolor color rain coat whilst in the gulag 😅

Ironically one sneaky s**t popped a UAV (no ghost) so I had to take him out, game was up but still a result.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I managed to hide in a bush in the final circle for five minutes whilst multiple full teams of quads fucked each over up 😂 They were all running over the top of me none the wiser, 10th to 3rd.
We were pissing ourselves, doesn't help that Daz decided to make me like I was wearing a technicolor color rain coat whilst in the gulag 😅

Ironically one sneaky s**t popped a UAV (no ghost) so I had to take him out, game was up but still a result.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

That sounds like camping 🧐

A SHED!
A win on solo I had from the other day Got 2nd in duo last night with @Aaron.. . Proper addictive game. So intense in that final circle. .. When playing trio/quad with random teams they usually die and bugger off so this usually ends up happening to me...
tenor (1).gif

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ll be on duos most of the day but if my mate goes off I’ll jump in with someone

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Would have joined earlier bUT didn't seem like there were many On. Doing some tournament thing now so might be free later

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I reckon I could start to really enjoy Warzone you know. Just need to play it some more and get to know the tactics involved. At the moment I'm very stuck in my ways 😁😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I have snipped and downed a helicopter pilot from a fair distance, I wish I knew how to record at the time as it was a complete fluke and epic at the same time 😂

Last edited:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Game changer in work right now...
Mates brought his PS in. I'll be bringing mine this week I think.
I managed 4th in solos and it was proper laggy.
IMG_20200609_120713.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200609_124741.jpg
    IMG_20200609_124741.jpg
    531.7 KB · Views: 23