ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Online? Im eager to play cause last game I was spectating for the last 15 minutes of the game :ROFLMAO:

If I was you I would be getting in some games on multiplayer to get your rank up. It’ll be much quicker to level your guns up too once you can edit your load outs.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
And the damage......
Capture1.JPG

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
@Ant1 I'm assuming those whispers are coming through lol. If not I'm ready for an invite if you're doing more games.

@Jonnio Not yet, its so temperamental. Ill get a game in without problem, then itll crash and keep crashing trying to open the game back up, then be fine and Ill get a game..

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I had a quick Google for crash to desktop and there seemed to be a few possible ideas.

I got sent to the gulag 4 times last night and annihilated the guy everytime. I think the matching is a bit fucked because I get taken out quick then in the gulag with other s**t players I win lol

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Finally got Damascus camo last night. I left what I thought would be hardest til last, turns out combat knife is the easiest.
Just need to learn how to play BR now 😂