ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
It’s pretty good IMO.

some bugs and annoying things, like you can only play Quads atm and squad fill isn’t working so you end up as a duo in quads 😂

But the actual map seems cool. It’s different, so by its nature it’s more interesting. It’s very very bright though. Colours make Verdansk look very grey and dull.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
1st win on the new map with @Ph1 Tom and @16v_er along with some random. Was good.

C30D42DF-5260-4240-8FDB-5A2B6C949B89.png

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It’s on Cold War and Vanguard too but this is basically just a new MW map + guns. f**king bullshit!
Apparently it's hard to do on this because PS4/Old Xbox won't cope with rendering the map size.

Had a win tonight, should have had two but the lad I work with left us in the final circle because he couldn't hear us.
Nath was absolutely fuming.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Apparently it's hard to do on this because PS4/Old Xbox won't cope with rendering the map size.

Had a win tonight, should have had two but the lad I work with left us in the final circle because he couldn't hear us.
Nath was absolutely fuming.

jackie-chan-confused.jpg

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Come on tonight, update caused my sound to not work. Had to completely re-engineer all my windows sound settings to try and get it working again🙄

I've spent more time changing sound settings tonight than I have playing🤣

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
What's this camera shake thing in settings too? Won't even let me disable it and it's making the game feel really jittery.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Did it keep frying your PS?
So when I was in games with Baker, it was ok and I could come out of the game with my party (I was party leader). Then Kyle came in with us and the game started blowing it’s own brains out mate. Was in Bakers party and every time we came out of a game, the PS4 froze up and it was coming up with a error message. Only way I could power it down was to pull the lead out of the back!!

On the PS4 they ask for feedback as to what happened. So I replied back with ‘they break the game more than they fix it’. It was better than ‘it’s a pile of f**king s**t game’.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Same on rebirth. Game ended and just froze. Had to switch it off at the wall which was where the story ended. Will have a blast tonight on the new map, hopefully.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Same on rebirth. Game ended and just froze. Had to switch it off at the wall which was where the story ended. Will have a blast tonight on the new map, hopefully.
Yeah that’s what we were in too. All of your party on console?
Aye so it's not just you Mark

It's all console peasants👀👁️🤣
Lol it wasn’t much better for you when it fucked your sound up