ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
45 kill win on quads

325DDBF1-1D0D-4DF6-9F28-40B056D163CD.jpeg

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I set this off downloading last night on the off chance I might want to play it, don't think I've played a CoD in years.. gonna fire it up tonight and get my arsehole invaded by someone who claims to have fornicated with my mother and father

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Played a few games this evening, shot a few people.. decided that the solos seems to be best for me so I can just go hide by myself and people don't gang up on me. Came 13th in the only game of solos I did, a guy in an armoured truck ran me over right near the end. Wanker.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Played a few games this evening, shot a few people.. decided that the solos seems to be best for me so I can just go hide by myself and people don't gang up on me. Came 13th in the only game of solos I did, a guy in an armoured truck ran me over right near the end. Wanker.

Although new to the game you seem to have caught up quickly. Third line down btw.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I've got notifications on

You flicked my bell? 🥰

A lone guy in a truck nearly team wiped three of us the other day. Not sure if he even knew we were there either (drove off a cliff)!

Would recommend getting in some trios/quads with the regiment. Great for learning it all.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’m building my pc so I’ll be on next week when it’s finished

I might even boot the PS4 up tonight as there’s no way it’ll be done soon 🤣