ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

A SHED!
I got killed with one shot from that undebarrel shotgun thing from a good distance. Every pellet is going to using this now I guess.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I got killed with one shot from that undebarrel shotgun thing from a good distance. Every pellet is going to using this now I guess.

Did a trio with a couple of randoms this morning and someone with that ruined it. (n)

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
CE86396A-EF94-4D9D-B5D1-2268EC25CCC2.png

f**king finally! Been ages since I’ve had a win. Been real close a couple of times, but this definitely looked like it wasn’t gonna go our way in the slightest.
Zone was against us every time it moved. 13 kills between us, so still a bit of room for improvement.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Flol, I cut the C@!#s just at the right time.

Coming back on?

Just had a cheeky 54 kill game on Hardcore lol.

Can't seem to get in with you @withoutabix, it's just forced an update so maybe you need to reset?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Yea I think it was just me .... here some rage inducing clips... full clip into the guy....turns round...melts me. Yay!

Two things made me chuckle there. That lag is atrocious, not surprised you were speechless 😂

And I love how much hard work it is running with an LMG.... panting like a fat kid going for the cake.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Last night was a good 'un for a change. 2 wins (A quad and a trio) and a 2nd place (quads).

My mic / headphones failing in the final circle on our win caused me palpitations. Everything going silent at the key part of the game was not good 🤣

But luckily I could see them, so didn’t need to hear them 😂