ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Astra SRI/ Hornet
blops was by far the best cod for game play but had issues with lag due to theatre mode and slighly poor graphics in places. the people who generally dont like it prefer mw2 because its easier to play and like overpowered perks. and lets not forget zombies which is better than any spec ops or infected game mode.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
wut??? give your head a shake son. maybe if youre not a keen follower of the storyline or realise there even is one, or just not very good at it. imo and millions of others its epic.

I could never 'get into' zombies or enjoy playing it, but the first COD I got was MW2 which didn't have it, I only played the older ones later on. I did enjoy survival though.

RS6 C7
Survival is good but I can't believe they only made it 2 player :( , Cod5 zombies was just amazing, The banter was always flowing and a fun time was had but i find i soon get bored of Survival as it's difficult having a good bit of "Banter" with one person. Shame really as it had the chance to be amazing!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Kino was awesomely designed for zombies. Me and Geordie were like 1000th in the world. Each map has a certain technique to playing it which always makes it interesting. Thought moon was a little silly though.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Finally, after months of messing about with crap internet or strict NAT or some other random problem I've finally been able to have some lag free games. I've been storming on it this morning

Bumder With A Buffer
It locks up on my brand spanking new one too...and on my sexbox occasionally.

Edit oh I finally sorted out my NAT issue with portforwarding and am now "OPEN"...games still laggy as fcuk sometimes especially when lots of airsupport is above.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I cleaned it about 6 months ago. I'll do that again but I think it's to do with how the game loads up. Used to do the same on mw2.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
i just checked for dust and absolutely nothing there. i did also reset my router and game started fine so could be the culprit.

Fiesta ST-2
Playing a bit beastly tonight, averaged 8kd over the last 9 games
027d080f-ced8-99e8.jpg

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Got a 5 man clutch win on sea town with a spas12 last night. Some guy messaged me saying that I was amazing at the game. Lol
thing I've noticed is using the spas is sometimes for no reason it takes 2 shots to kill someone and the range is poor so you have to be very tactical and pick which map you use it on wisely.

Fiesta ST-2
The shotguns seem to be getting overpowered to me, I got one hit killed from miles away on Arkaden, don't know if it was the connection but every 1v1 I died despite being further away and getting the 1st bullets in.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
My gripe with the shotguns is the range. I have been killed several time from silly far away by shotguns. Their range needs shortening IMO

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
what is the benefit of doing the port forwarding? i normally have a moderate nat type.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Have a look on the portforwarding link I posted seb. It's explains everything about it and how to do it.

Bumder With A Buffer
Got a 5 man clutch win on sea town with a spas12 last night. Some guy messaged me saying that I was amazing at the game. Lol
thing I've noticed is using the spas is sometimes for no reason it takes 2 shots to kill someone and the range is poor so you have to be very tactical and pick which map you use it on wisely.

I notice that with the Spas...but likewise I can get killed from what seems like miles away with people and shotguns :(

Fiesta ST-2
Got a little c**ky and put the Osprey Gunner on my killstreak (18 kills?) Was one kill of in my first two games (very annoying!) got it in my 3rd game and it was s**te tbh, got shot down with one rocket launcher it seemed like?!