ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Astra SRI/ Hornet
s**t game was s**t last night. I must have an awesome signal cos its always compensating the other f**king player. Lol

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
s**t game was s**t last night. I must have an awesome signal cos its always compensating the other f**king player. Lol

To be fair it doesn't surprise me you moan about this game. You moaned like crap about mw2 but carried on playing it. Starting to think its a bad looser attitude?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
To be fair it doesn't surprise me you moan about this game. You moaned like crap about mw2 but carried on playing it. Starting to think its a bad looser attitude?

Not really I'm still a beast and win 90% of games I'm in. Mw2 was s**t and needed complaining about.

You think if everyone stays quiet about the game flaws that they will get sorted on there own? Lol

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Not really I'm still a beast and win 90% of games I'm in. Mw2 was s**t and needed complaining about.

You think if everyone stays quiet about the game flaws that they will get sorted on there own? Lol

What you think your little voice on this forum will change it? Who's deluded, not me.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Yeah that's right, they all posted on owners sites and it got sorted.

Power of the Internet, brilliant example.

Moan moan rant rant swet blah blah

No new posts, just repeats.

Bus w**ker
Ok mate.

Who are you the f***n cs police? Was just sayin if it's been in the thread I'm not reading the hundred odd pages to find out.

LOL, you really think that a 150+ page thread on this game wouldn't have already covered the lag (that isn't lag) compensation? Come on...

Now lets all hug it out and move on. At the end of the day, you're all wrong and I'm right. Glad that we've got that sorted out.

X

Fiesta ST-2
Yeah, but you get Kev comparing himself to Hitler in here.

On topic though the game is definetly getting better, last week me and mate had around 1.90 KD (due to teh lagz) now were both on 2.20+ KD.