ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Does anyone else think it should rank you on skill/accuracy etc? I mean its got the data to do this.
Im sick of carrying the people who get 2 for 7 billion

Astra SRI/ Hornet
No cos there's no skill in the game and people who only snipe will always be ranked higher for accuracy.
For instance I kill someone and they instantly spawn 2 feet behind me. Did that kill happen through any type of skill? No. Lol

Fiesta ST-2
027d080f-5213-9754.jpg
LOL

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
this game just seems to punish you if you have a good connection.... i always have 4 bars yet it takes like literally 10 rounds to kill someone (half the time a full clip doesnt even cut it) and i seem to die with a single round to the toe every time... i have never had a negative k/d ratio in any cod game till this. its the most inconsistent game ive ever played! worst cod game ever by far, it actually makes the others seem well coded lol.

Last edited:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
it was really bad last night for lag, lliterally 1 shot and i was dead every lobby i went in. i also got killed by a blank screen then the kill cam shows him take my betty straight to his face then shoot right infront of me. joke.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
to give clarity to the issue of lag. I played mw2 last night and the connection was horrendous. lag central.

Having played mw3 and mw2 back to back I prefer the connection on mw3. Seems to have settled down some what for me. Unfortunately it hasn't for others.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
nah no hackers. just noobs who got owned by the sweet clan. Geddes got a 44-3 in TDM LOL

Made some other noobs quit in S&D too. mainly cos geddes is a god dam beast.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Blops played the best of all COD's IMO but did suffer lag which now seems to of been because of theatre mode. Then WAW, the infinity ward creations are always nooby with retarded perks and kill streaks. They may of put COD on the map on a world scale but they also ruined it with there ideas for me.

Fiesta ST-2
Connection has been fine for me last few days, im actually taking damage again not just dying instantly! Kd shot up loads I've barely dropped below 5kd for my last 20 matches. I just wonder how long it's going to build me up this time before the lag monster comes back.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i spent the most time on mw2 by a country mile. I don't think that was because it was my favourite game, but more because of the fun that was had with the group of people i played t with. was comedy gold. The endless nights of s&d trolling. :cool:

No Deal. Sorry. I only work in 'reacharounds'.

^In reply to Seb. I used to love playing with SWET. S&D + Noob tube + RPG = otter winning!! So many laughs were had. That's probably why I found that game to be the best too tbh.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
that iraqi guy was comedy gold! Had more rage than you Kev ;)

So had one comedy night with him and then ran into him the following night!! LOL

Fiesta ST-2
I've had my sesh already tonight beasting with Bromley and me mate. One game of demolition lasted less than a minute we had the bombs planted straight away and defended... like a boss.

Clio 182
This game was really taking the piss today, lag was unbeleivable - then was playing with a load of French - struggle to hit never mind kill anyone - i mean the money they make of us lot surely they should sort it out. Having said that they have our money what do they care.

Might go back to BO or MW2