ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

White APE
MOAB. How do you get one of these? Was playing a game last night where a guy was 45-1 then a bomb starters counting down and then killed is all. Game carried on after that. Think he ended up on nearly 70-3.

Can't see it as an option for a kill streak reward.

Bus w**ker
You don't select it, it's automatically on for everyone and all strike packages. You need to get 25 kills (only gun kills too but you can run hardline pro and drop it to 24).

When it's called in it counts down, kills all of the opposition, EMPs and the game carries on.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
Probably cheating. The only time I've seen the MOAB was when two players were cheating with tac insertion. Caught them in the corner of arkaden map.

i got one on dome playing hardcore domination, retarded other team were just getting hosed down coming out of the building, got 36 for 1 lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
this game reminds me of games from the mega drive era but with more faults and lag. lol awful. it makes blops look great.

Inferno 182 CUP
Im actually quite enjoying this ... thought i would hate it but no i like it .. compleely different to BF3 but its a diff kinda game.

reasonable addicted atm!

MK3 GTI golf 16v
this game reminds me of games from the mega drive era but with more faults and lag. lol awful. it makes blops look great.

black ops was terrible, your problem is your playing it on ps3. hear people moaning all the time but i play it on xbox and have literally never had a bad game. and im nearly prestige 2 so i have played it a while lol

MK3 GTI golf 16v
interesting, my whole clans been fine so far. and my connection is terrible, living in the country is annoying

Bus w**ker
Jump on top of the bomb in Dome from the railing opposite. Then no one else can just walk up to it and disarm and and you can't jump on to it when you're stood next to it, but if you jump on from the railing too you can disarm it.

LY 182
interesting, my whole clans been fine so far. and my connection is terrible, living in the country is annoying

I seriously wonder if they've done something to help out people with a s**t connection.

I'm on 20MB Virgin and I've never been one to say the game is laggy / buggy / s**t. I'd usually just say okay I'm clearly not as good as some people. But Mw3 is s**t for me. Clearly laggy, not just a case of he shot me quicker. The only thing that's stopped me selling it is the fact I loved the other games and I'm kinda hoping it will improve somehow.

Clio 182
I seriously wonder if they've done something to help out people with a s**t connection.

I'm on 20MB Virgin and I've never been one to say the game is laggy / buggy / s**t. I'd usually just say okay I'm clearly not as good as some people. But Mw3 is s**t for me. Clearly laggy, not just a case of he shot me quicker. The only thing that's stopped me selling it is the fact I loved the other games and I'm kinda hoping it will improve somehow.

Lag compensation matey - makes it better for people still using dial up (or a s**t internet speed) lol

Bus w**ker
hardhat? fcuking HATE that map. That and seatown are fcuking w**k. In fact, they are all pretty crap, no much thought gone into them really.

I'm not a fan of Hardhat, but I love Seatown. Especially campers balcony.

Ive just gone on to survival mode to find its reset back to level 1 from about level 40, seems like a few people are suffering with this. FFS.