ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Anyone noticed how the final kill cam is never the final kill? f**king random game is random.

i've noticed this too, also a couple kill cams the cam was skipping with a black screen very slowly. seen a few things on here never seen before on games

RS6 C7
Anyone noticed how the final kill cam is never the final kill? f**king random game is random.

Depends on what game time you are playing but its always the game winner from the winning team. If your team looses you wont get the killcam even if you got the last kill.

Mountune Tractor
I've done some research, it's frame rate that's the problem not lag.
Some incredible issues that are highlighted on YouTube by experienced gamers. Check them out.

none :(
i went online last night, was really laggy, never had this problem before, did spoil it for me, but im sure they will patch it in the near future

M135i
Just gone on xbox live and its lagging really bad in te lobbies and wont even let me in a game just kicks me out and says could not migrate host, anyone else?

Tesla MP3 2021
I haven't had issues connecting to games just when I'm in one!

Doesn't stop me playing and I think its a really good game but it is really annoying and does make it somewhat difficult to play but all versions of COD from MW2 imo have had issues with lag/hit detection/host/frame rate what ever you want to call it!

Bus w**ker
It's frame rate not lag

Link?

Surely if it was related to frame rate, then it would affect everyone on every platform? Not just intermittently and only on consoles. I've only had two games that I can think of that suffered from constant lag like issues. One was due to some lag switching piece of s**t clan and the other was because two douche bags had pretty much 1 red bar for connection throughout the whole match.

I'm not noticing any difference to playing any other online MP FPS.

I did have the unresponsive menu last night and had to reboot my 360, once done it was sorted and didn't happen again all night. So I'd guess that's a bug introduced by the last update.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Frame rate wouldn't cause the amount of lag that people are complaining about.

All other COD's have been the same on release, people bitching about Lag. If I could be arsed to drag up the Black Ops thread I know for a fact some of the same people and others are complaining about the "Lag". Same with MW2.

Stop moaning about bad connections being the games fault, it is getting really f**king boring. I have spent a fair few hours on this game and have not encountered lag for the past 5-6 days. The reason you are probably getting owned is because the game plays differently to the other COD's. Learn to adjust your game, or go and play an older one and stop complaining.

Mountune Tractor
Frame rate wouldn't cause the amount of lag that people are complaining about.

All other COD's have been the same on release, people bitching about Lag. If I could be arsed to drag up the Black Ops thread I know for a fact some of the same people and others are complaining about the "Lag". Same with MW2.

Stop moaning about bad connections being the games fault, it is getting really f**king boring. I have spent a fair few hours on this game and have not encountered lag for the past 5-6 days. The reason you are probably getting owned is because the game plays differently to the other COD's. Learn to adjust your game, or go and play an older one and stop complaining.

Well lucky you for having zero issues, congratulations.
The game is almost impossible to play online at the moment on PSN, and yes it does have issues with frame rate. I would love to link up some videos from you tube to highlight it but I'm on my phone.
Just for the info I am not getting owned either, I've been playing this franchise for the best part of 4 years. This has nothing to do with adapting yourself to the new game it's about being able to fire your gun at somebody and kill them.

Meh, I may sound like a broken record but it's a joke.
Looking at 360's now anyway.

Nothing at the mo :(
Well lucky you for having zero issues, congratulations.
The game is almost impossible to play online at the moment on PSN, and yes it does have issues with frame rate. I would love to link up some videos from you tube to highlight it but I'm on my phone.
Just for the info I am not getting owned either, I've been playing this franchise for the best part of 4 years. This has nothing to do with adapting yourself to the new game it's about being able to fire your gun at somebody and kill them.

Meh, I may sound like a broken record but it's a joke.
Looking at 360's now anyway.

aaa there's your problem

Bus w**ker
Wasn't there frame rate issues with BLOPS on PS3 or was it MW2? Something about due to it being ported from 360 it couldn't run at 60fps?

I may have dreamt this.

Listerine & Poledo
OK, there's some lag, no worse than BLOPS though, that I'm finding anyway.

on PSN that is.

Elite hasn't skipped a beat either.

Some people obviously never leave the house, inbetween CS and MW3, when do they actually see daylight... or drive?

A

akimbo-slice

I think you'll find chaps that you just have s**t Internet:)

24mb download and 5mb upload sees that I get into a game almost instantly after I press 'find game' so
stop crying because your game is broken because its not it's just your internet.

Mountune Tractor

24mb download and 5mb upload sees that I get into a game almost instantly after I press 'find game' so
stop crying because your game is broken because its not it's just your internet.

Where did I say I couldn't get into a game? The patch fixed that.
I can get into a game instantly with my measley 10mb download and 1mb upload, which I may add is completely sufficient enough to run COD. Troll.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

That's a load of bull s**t, I've got great Internet also so your your wrong. I don't care what Internet speed you get as its nothing to do with the game

Audi TT 225 Quattro
The last few days mine has been pretty much perfect connection wise on PS3, it honestly seems as good as MW2 for me atm, the games seem to be running a lot smoother with no noticeable lag apart from a few occasions when someone has 1 red bar....

Im with O2 20mb BB.....
1485187361.png

Attachments

• 1485187361.png
    1485187361.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 35
  RS6 C7
1593603106.png

Its not an issue down to personal broadband issue, I had the game a few days before release when only a few thousand people were playing, I played completely lag free and the hit detection was perfect, The issue is the shear volume of people playing the game, The servers cannot handle the overload and respond slower, Give it a few weeks and activision will bring in more servers and improve the speed, Happened on Black ops and MW2. i can play all other games lag free and you can see that my upload/ download speed is beyond a joke.