ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Loved the campaign on this, its the only one Ive enjoyed every single bit. Played it through veteral first time, wasnt challenging at all. On the previous CoDs there have been missions that require a lot more effort and YouTubing haha.

I've been stuck a couple of times so far on regular, but each time it has been due to bugs. It seems that the PC version wasn't properly play tested. Still, at least we get man-controls and half decent graphics, but the show stopping bugs are a little bit disheartening considering the series was born on PC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Si

RS Clio 172
I'm going back to BF3. MW3 offers nothing new and just hasn't evolved.

It doesn't need to. We're all stupid enough to buy it without them changing it, so why should they bother?

There were more people playing BLOPS online than BF3 on BF's release day. Says it all.

I'm really enjoying it though. I loved Cod4 MW, slightly disliked WAW, hated MW2, slightly disliked BLOPS and now I'm back loving MW3.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Downloaded the Elite app, signed up, confirmed my account etc, but can't see the double xp bit anywhere? Used my prestige tokens up already. But I thought if you downloaded the Elite app you got 2hours double XP free?

:boring:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This game is winding me up big time, error server connection timed out, f**k you. Feel like going back to MW2

I was messing around on Spec-Ops last night, on Survival/Underground.

Got to lvl 24, but was pretty hard. A real shame it's not 4 player, I used to love zombies 4 player.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Logged into Elite earlier and now i have been given the 2hrs double XP and a few Elite Tags:D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had to rage quit early on, playing with Liam and Seb and Alfie. Lag was unbearable froze a second then un froze and again and again. This is the worst of the lag other than the normal lag. I left and found i was the host. MW2 was never like this.

I'm going to put BF3 and play with MW2 until this is sorted out

I'm level 79 now and not presteging on this getting gold guns. K/D was 2.39 few days ago and now it's 2.20

Listerine & Poledo
Loving the new perks / streaks set-up.

I can finally weild a light machine gun and move at the same time!

Tesla MP3 2021
The lag and hit detection on this at the moment makes it unbearable, its gone worse IMO since the patch. The worst is when you get shot round a corner, I literally mean someone starts spraying at you across the map and your body clears the corner by at least 5 meters before you drop yet on the kill cam it shows it as you getting cleanly taken down right in the other players sight! - Utter bullshit!

Tesla MP3 2021
Is that not just lag?

God knows. The problem with this at the moment is that all of the peoples connections are nearly always full bars so its hard to pin point the "laggers" compared to MW2 or BO.
There are plenty of people on YT, many of them popular commentators making reference to "hit detection" issues!

Lag or not, it needs sorted ASAP!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
It's not really lag on the games behalf I don't think, it's peoples broadband speeds that's messing up most of the games

Clio 1.2 16v
It's not really lag on the games behalf I don't think, it's peoples broadband speeds that's messing up most of the games

+1 there is too many unstable connections, and I swear it randomly picks the host instead of picking the person with the best connection. The sooner they realise that dedicated servers are the way forward the better

Clio 182
This seems unplayable tonight - shooting at someone from a distance with an Assault rifle - hit markers to find they own me with a Sub machine gun - this takes the piss tbh - i then try a Sub machine and dont get any kills - plenty of hit markers tho, oh well

Fiesta ST-2
Ive refused to play this for the last 2-3 days because of the lag and reading the comments on hear its still the same. Sort it out Infinity Ward!