ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caliper bleed nipples part number request

Clio 182
Hi,

As above, I am refurbing my calipers all round and want to replace the nipples :clown:

Does anyone have the part numbers for the front and back and a rough cost?

On a side note, I would also like new caliper to carrier bolts front and back, any part numbers for them?

Thanks in advance!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
from what i can make out in the picture it's number 3, part number 77 01 071 172:

01020419_2.png

Clio 182
Thanks Maynard! I'm guessing they are the same on the front?

Any chance of a part number for number 6 there? Probably the same on the front those bolts as well.

Laguna sport tourer
don't buy them from renault there £12 each :eek: go to a motor factors and get the peugeot/renault ones for £0.50 each:approve: there are only a couple of sizes can't remember off hand

Last edited:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Thanks Maynard! I'm guessing they are the same on the front?

Any chance of a part number for number 6 there? Probably the same on the front those bolts as well.

Number 6 is 77 01 025 057 priced at £1.63.

And yeah, it's the same for front and rear.

172 cup, Impreza P1
Does anyone know the thread of the bleed nipples?

When I was bleeding my brakes recently I noticed that one of the rears never had a hole in it for some reason.