ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CALENDER 08

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i was getting it printed locally at a printers i have used alot before, friends of the family as my dad is in print.

with regards to image selection it was down to me, there was lots i was considering though, quality of shot/image etc then with regards to what months for each are down to things like colours, backgrounds, weather etc

what software did you use to do those mock ups in?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
indesign is very good, one of the things i was going to say though is something i had found that people want boxes to write in rather than what you had, this compromises the design a fair bit as this takes up a little bit of room.

Clio MK 4
Ye I thought of that but using it as more of a poster in my opinion was better. Do people actually write on calendars? I only buy them for show.

Makes them look more designer

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Ye I thought of that but using it as more of a poster in my opinion was better. Do people actually write on calendars? I only buy them for show.

Makes them look more designer
A surprising number of people are put off when there's no where to write.
Personally i prefer without the boxes. Looks lots cleaner.

A4 Avant
I prefer somewhere to write as it'll be used for birthdays and personal appointments.

As asked, what price and when available?