ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caged up & lowered some more..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It'd pull off the lowness if the wheels suited the look better.

Not being arsey, but it looks a bit awkward. You need a less slabby wheel with a lower offset IMO.

Cage looks mint though!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Dude you are going to get piles with that suspension setup LOL!

The back is too low imo, wheels lost under the arches (I'm one to talk). Like the car otherwise!

Charged Superleggera
looks mint andy. would look even better on some deep dish/split rims imo. also tried to pm you bud but your inbox is full.

Static Low
Read back guys.. Im going for a set of new wheels soon, so the back will be raised a bit to accomidate width/stretch tyre ! Looking at alot of wheels with a nice dish ;).

Cheers for the comments though. Appreciate the proper feedback.

& sorry Firas.. I'll empty my inbox. Cheers

Andy

iceberg 172 03
think it looks mint. im into euro. my bro has a bora sport with cream interior, slammed (lower than urs mate) on 18 x10 porsche carrera gt alloys. looks lush.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
It's a 1.2.

Sort the wheels, flushness and dish and it'll be mint.

sort of comments you should see. none of the bullshit its too low and all that gayness you all mainly spout on here. still drive able, but its not a sport, so doesnt have to be the same you'd do mods on a sport.

fair play to the boy to do it

andy shouldnt have to justify himself nor should he do it, soo im slapping you when i see you andy when your up.

for me id have gone for a cross bar and rear brace same thickness. looks spot on, i do agree about the wheels, but perfect for winter wheels when you got your others off.
reckon should get front lower. ill give you a text

Static Low
sort of comments you should see. none of the bulls**t its too low and all that gayness you all mainly spout on here. still drive able, but its not a sport, so doesnt have to be the same you'd do mods on a sport.

fair play to the boy to do it

andy shouldnt have to justify himself nor should he do it, soo im slapping you when i see you andy when your up.

for me id have gone for a cross bar and rear brace same thickness. looks spot on, i do agree about the wheels, but perfect for winter wheels when you got your others off.
reckon should get front lower. ill give you a text

Thanks alot buddy. I agree about my wheels.. Though i do still think they look good. Gimme a text because we needa talk about wheels. I dont know much about the euro rims.. what kind of size.. width.. stretch.. everything really

& the front will be going a touch lower with back coming up a bit.

Cheers mate

bmw e92 330d '09
Sweet as a nut mate love the cage, and the wheels i wouldnt have mine that low but i do like it none the less

very nice mate :cool:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Thanks alot buddy. I agree about my wheels.. Though i do still think they look good. Gimme a text because we needa talk about wheels. I dont know much about the euro rims.. what kind of size.. width.. stretch.. everything really

& the front will be going a touch lower with back coming up a bit.

Cheers mate

your getting slapped.

ill pm you the pics i was on about. and chat.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
that cage is gay, will prob do more harm than good in a crash. Other than that i like it.

Why oh way is there always 1 pro c**t who feels they need to be as negative as possible.

looks awesome no lower than mine tho ;)

BMW E36 328
i totally love this this car :D, i love low cars and the cage just makes it so much much better, you thinking about an exhaust? what coilies you using? love the car keep it up mate

rob

Static Low
Didnt realise this thread was still being commented on. Thanks for the positive replies though chaps :)

Is the cage a bolt in jobby or fully welded? any close up pics?

Its all welded together dude & bolted into the floor

your getting slapped.

ill pm you the pics i was on about. and chat.

Got the pics dude. Sorry didnt reply lol.. too interested in p**n :p ! shall give u a text

surprised you could get that even lower!!

no seen you for ages, where you been hiding?

Just working mate. We will go for some pics sometime soon. I might organise another ayrshire meet too

i totally love this this car :D, i love low cars and the cage just makes it so much much better, you thinking about an exhaust? what coilies you using? love the car keep it up mate

rob

Thanks buddy. I have a custom made stealth exhaust already. Didnt want to be cutting into the lovely 172 bumper. It sounds awesome. Fk Highsports with custom springs. Thanks :)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
when we taking pics. may even put on silly stretch for it n camber