ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caged 200 (white), Silver 182, Blue 172?: Kent/Sussex

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
I have spotted the above clio RS's on my commute over the past few days, and wondering whose they are!
Silver 182 (lowered) with bucket seats in and around Crowborough, we often wave in passing, I am in the 172 Cup!
White 200 in Snodland Shell garage, with roll cage, very nice car indeed! We chatted briefly.
Dark blue 1*2 on A26, only got a brief look in passing, and didn't manage to wave, sorry.
Good to see so many Clio's about in Kent, they were a fair bit more rare in Oxford (where I just moved from)

mix

Clio 200 & BMW 330d
I have spotted the above clio RS's on my commute over the past few days, and wondering whose they are!
Silver 182 (lowered) with bucket seats in and around Crowborough, we often wave in passing, I am in the 172 Cup!
White 200 in Snodland Shell garage, with roll cage, very nice car indeed! We chatted briefly.
Dark blue 1*2 on A26, only got a brief look in passing, and didn't manage to wave, sorry.
Good to see so many Clio's about in Kent, they were a fair bit more rare in Oxford (where I just moved from)

Think I've seen you on the A228 southbound. I've got a black 200 with a white cage and buckets

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Ah awesome! I saw a black 200 in tonbridge wells today, and waved, could have been you? I have Phillips Tyres on my side skirt (bit garish, but free tyre changes are worth it XD)

mix

Clio 200 & BMW 330d
Ah awesome! I saw a black 200 in tonbridge wells today, and waved, could have been you? I have Phillips Tyres on my side skirt (bit garish, but free tyre changes are worth it XD)

Wasn't me unfortunately! Selling up soon too :(

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Ah yeah, I'm going to stop daily driving the clio soon in favour of a bike (FZR 600)... Still keeping the clio, but only as a weekend/rally/trackday car

Reactions: mix

mix

Clio 200 & BMW 330d
Ah yeah, I'm going to stop daily driving the clio soon in favour of a bike (FZR 600)... Still keeping the clio, but only as a weekend/rally/trackday car
Wish I could keep it but I live in a new build with limited parking so it's difficult :(

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Ah nice! If you see a chap on a green suzuki gsx750f next week, thats me as well! Always puts a smile on my face seeing the clio RS' s around.