ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cage, new harnesses and carpet fitted

RS Clio 200
With the help of Steve (sm_wrc) we got my cage fitted along with the new harnesses. I then fitted the carpet. not a bad days work for saturday.

Attachments

• DSC01886.JPG
    DSC01886.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 345
  • DSC01884.JPG
    DSC01884.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 959
  • DSC01883.JPG
    DSC01883.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 353

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
thats awesome mate, exactly how i'd want a sport.

Breaking A 172 Replica
I am confused.

People say you need a cage to fit harnesses correctly or else they will crush you in an accident...

Yet in this pic your harnesses are mounted in the same position as mine, and I don't have a cage?

RS Clio 200
I am confused.

People say you need a cage to fit harnesses correctly or else they will crush you in an accident...

Yet in this pic your harnesses are mounted in the same position as mine, and I don't have a cage?

its only a temporary measure for brands on monday. a harness bar will be welded in soon

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i might be wrong but i cant see that cage doing a lot as it dont run to the windscreen and no front uprights where a car normally caves in in a accident

M2 Competition
Lol, think about the cage on a caterham, or porsche gt3 matty...

Im still well tempted by this steve. Where did you mount the lap belt of the harness to? Taking into account the cage bolts into the seat belt mounting at the front?