ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cage and stripped interior

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Hi,

wondered if anyone could help. Just bought a cage of eBay and in the process have removed my rear seats. I'm putting a false floor in place. Can someone recommend me something I can use between the car floor and false floor as I have a feeling it will rattle its b****cks off.

Ph1 T
i used some ply the glued some wool material then wrapped it in a leather material in my 182 that was

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Just a quick other question. I'm looking for some guidance on either 3 or 4 point harnesses. Are there any pro's and cons with both. Just waiting on my cage now so they will be fitted to harness bars on that. I also purchased some trendlines and the harnesses will be going through them too. What would be better? Or does it matter?

Ciaran

220 Trophy
Just a quick other question. I'm looking for some guidance on either 3 or 4 point harnesses. Are there any pro's and cons with both. Just waiting on my cage now so they will be fitted to harness bars on that. I also purchased some trendlines and the harnesses will be going through them too. What would be better? Or does it matter? Ciaran
If you are serious enough to fit a cage then fit a 6-point harness, feels so much secure and actually fits better around your waist and stomach as the crotch strap stops the lap straps riding up.