ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell Park base coilover setting Spax RS

Clio 182 cup
What is a good base setting to start with fully stripped trackcar cage etc 182. what is a good idea on base setting for the coilovers front and rear?

Clio 182
Ive always opted for full hard front and full hard rear ... i run an ARB and have softened that a bit since increasing the rear spring rate.
Once youre pushing and you get understeer you can tweek it by softening the front.

Clio 172 & BMW 335D
On mine I have my front hard but I have noticed sometimes that when I am on the brakes hard it can become very solid and if it's bumpy going into braking it bounces abit, then same on the rear I run an ARB and have that herd in the dry and soft In wet.

Cadwell is good though for hard in my opinion it worked well for me the other week :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I will start on medium front and back and adjust as needed, Do you know the weight of the car with you in?

Even if you go out for a few laps straight away and then come back in and adjust, that seems the best way to go about it and then just remember the best setup for the next visit.