ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C.Dolan_y0 Went All Vorsprung Durch Technik On Us...

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
3563739309a11854222012o.jpg

SHNEEZZ MOBILE!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Got the Revo stage 1 map done yesterday now approx 305bhp....really happy with the way it pulls seems a wider powerband now in all gears.....Went for the Revo because of ease of stage upgrade hopefully end up with the stage 2+ in the future 360_370bhp.....OOFT! :evil:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Got the Revo stage 1 map done yesterday now approx 305bhp....really happy with the way it pulls seems a wider powerband now in all gears.....Went for the Revo because of ease of stage upgrade hopefully end up with the stage 2+ in the future 360_370bhp.....OOFT! :evil:
NED!

That is all!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Best car to date Dolanquattro_yo.

Stunning. Best of both worlds hot hatch wise.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Any locations in mind for pics?

I liked the nite pics that where taken at the art galleries the last time....or the indoor car park at silverburn has good light innit......but i'll have to find out from Paul where that place is he takes pics with the graffiti on the walls always liked his pics taken there.

TTRS & V50
Im going to make sure i will own the new style S3 sometime in my life, weather it be 1 day or 1 year. Love them.

Oh and i live 5 mins from Revo and 20 mins from MRC, interesting..

Porsche Boxster987S
i honestly dono how to describe where it is , but ill take use there whenever suits