ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye my little Ph1!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Gave her a clean and she's now up for sale... :dapprove: No special pictures im afraid

DSCF0529.jpg

DSCF0530.jpg

DSCF0532.jpg

DSCF0515.jpg

DSCF0521.jpg

DSCF0525.jpg

DSCF0536.jpg

ITB'd 182...
Just looked at the for sale thread!

OMG i want!!!

Just something about this! The stance is spot on and looks in perfect condition!

GLWS

Ian

Focus TDCi
Just looked at the for sale thread!

OMG i want!!!

Just something about this! The stance is spot on and looks in perfect condition!

GLWS

Me too :eek: Never really wanted a silver, but it does look good!

Just found it on PH and they're still outta my league though! Insurance ftl.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Its not as mint as the photo's say! Ill be honest! Yes its Clean... But mint no, im looking at a 320D. Doing silly miles now. Rolling in a Berlingo for now pmsl!

Clio 172 Cup
Is that lowered mate? looks really good. i want mine to look like that. the ph1 is my favorite 1*2.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Sold pending inspection!

I'll be gutted to see it go :( Going to a great home though :D Fingers crossed they like it!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Yeh priced to sell... Im not using it anymore so its just sitting on my drive. Waste imo!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Gone! Sold :(

It looked to bollock's in my rear view mirror :( Im gutted

Mark... come to one of the next Southern meets fella.. I'll proove its gone to a good home and being looked after.
Things WILL pick up and you'll soon be back behind the wheel of a Renault Sport..! ;)