ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye bye flamer Feb09-feb11

Rb 182
Thought i'd put up a few pics from my ownership of my flamer. I've enjoyed every min of having the car, which shows as its the longest i've kept a car. Was going to keep it and track it but as i now have a 4 month old boy whos pram or car seat wont fit in it, it made sense to sell. I know the new owner will be very happy with it. :) :(

IMG_4003Medium.jpg

IMG_4070Medium.jpg

With friends

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3188Medium.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

172andcapris004.jpg

100_3064.jpg

172good1.jpg

Its replacement (for now) the chavcoupe

DSC00106.jpg

(Yes i'm aware the Chavcoupe is s**t)

Thanks All

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
is that my car next to yours in the first pic? i bought it off john from west calder 3 months ago?

Rb 182
Flamer looks great! The new car looks erm, like it has alot of rear neg camber?

No camber there, must be the pic. Its a shed go on you can say it. But it was cheap and will do, like i say, till i can get something family spec.

is that my car next to yours in the first pic? i bought it off john from west calder 3 months ago?

Yes it is. We had sister cars.

IMG_4016Medium.jpg

IMG_4001Medium.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
thought so. looks good. shame u had to sell. loving my one. great cars.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
does look awesome! least ule still get to see it ;) a few more pics i have on pb lol

IMGP0439.jpg

IMGP0395.jpg

chavcoupe ftw ;)

IMGP0347.jpg

much love :approve:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
End of an Era! :(

Sad times boys!

So john and dave no longer have flamers?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You sold yours 3 months ago then dave was selling his so you bought his! FFS!

Love it. The colour to have the Ph1 in. Ph2 as well TBH!

Boys, tell me. Where did DJW originate from? I presumed you were brothers when I first joined many moons ago - mk1s were the shared chat in those days!

Rb 182
You sold yours 3 months ago then dave was selling his so you bought his! FFS!

Yup. Tried the others hated it and bought mines. He's had first refusal on it since i bought it. I'll buy it back again in 2 years time ;)

Love it. The colour to have the Ph1 in. Ph2 as well TBH!

Boys, tell me. Where did DJW originate from? I presumed you were brothers when I first joined many moons ago - mk1s were the shared chat in those days!

Djw, well. Me and John met when i started to work at halfords about 8-9 years ago. We started fitting ICE and playing about with cars as a hobby. We rented a unit and did it part time. We still do the odd job but the names still stick. Dave, John and Wilkie the 3 friends that faffed with the cars back in the day. Before we all grew up. (Kinda)

I'm confused. Didn't this car originally belong to John, then you bought it, now John is buying it back? LOL

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
VXR220 as an economy mobile, lol!

Aye you should get it, you and Dave could go chav drifting together ;)

Boost is too adictive and making the vxr pop and bang costs you a fortune in fuel lol! chav drifting it round uphall roundabout