ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye 182 Hello 1.2 Turbo )-:

Dyson
After 2 years of owning and loving my 182 its time to go. The mrs drives it to and from work and I have a play once in a blue moon:evil: .

It just seems pointless as it very rarely goes above 4K (apart form when i drive it then it's never below 4K:evil: )

We've just part ex'd it for a new 1.2 turbo dynamique.

£120 a year tax instead of £210
45MPG instead of 30
£350 a year instead of £750

I was most impressed with the 1.2 turbo. Ok its not fast but its not slow either!

I will post a thread in the for sale section as we don't pick it up for 2 weeks.

I'm going to be sad to see it go:( and I'd rather sell it to a fellow CSer than a dealer.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Dump valve FTW! (joke)

Do you think you will be able to get 45mpg? Or will the temptation to give it some beans be too much?

Blue Sport 182
I had one of these as a courtesy car. Big step down from the 182 (obviously) but lets just say my mate in his 147 2.0 t spark alpha was surprised when i was stil sat at the side of him at about 45mph. I mean his car is rubbish anyway for a 2ltr, but stil has some poke for a 1.2 turbo.

Dyson
We test drove one on the weekend and I was suprised how nippy it was!

At the end of the day its her car and shes happy with it.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I quite like the 1.2 Turbo, the engine is quite nice and keen. I drove in the twingo so not sure if the twingo is slightly quicker or whatever but I was pretty impressed

Turbo LY R27
It is a wicked engine, ive had the clio and the twingo as courtasy cars, i prefere the twingo personally, more fun. Enjoy matey.

Dyson
Got it last night and it surprised me again with how nippy it is.

She loves it so happy days

Gutted to see the 182 go )-:

Last edited: