ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying this Pioneer DEH-P700BT

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
have you looked at the new Alpines there ipod sync is really fast

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
Alpine looks good but want the Bluetooth aswell and dont want to buy seperate units etc..

This Pioneer seems to have it all. Ipod and USB access with Bluetooth dialing. Fits the bill for me.

Lotus Elise 111R
Alpine iDA-X100 is 100 times better for iPod access, the Pioneer is not a patch on it. The Alpine bluetooth unit fits behind the dash anyway, so still a one fit.

its not that pioneer have a poo ipod system,its just alpine is so much better than any other make,1000x quicker than any other make they claim making them the quickest for ipod link but pioneer one i wouldnt knock at all.top quality

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
imho alpine over pioneer everyday.

the alpine search song function is immense. find any song within seconds (my ipod has over 50gb of music on and locating songs while driving is a doddle).

tbh alpine is worth the extra money. however if pioneer is your thing then its not all bad.

the all inclusive "package" of pioneer is cool - in the sense you dont have to feck about buying addons etc etc

each to their own anyway matey

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
Does anyone know if I have buy the Autoleads adapter for this to work with the renault stalk controls??

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
Also I`m thinking of bringing the 3.5 jack and the USB connector from behind the HU into the glove, is that a simple one? No cutting required?

Does anyone know if I have buy the Autoleads adapter for this to work with the renault stalk controls??
yes you will have to but buy the mes ones,they are much quicker to fit and no faffing around with dash off jobs.

Also I`m thinking of bringing the 3.5 jack and the USB connector from behind the HU into the glove, is that a simple one? No cutting required?

thats the idea of the rear usb and 3.5 jack on the pioneers,take it through nice and easy,no cutting required you can just squeeze it round the corner

they should be fine and should be the same as the mes ones,plug and play,atm i only know of halfords thats sells the mes ones,but i will be looking into supplying their products if possible