ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying iphone on pay and go...

Audi S3 225
Gonna buy another iphone next week when i get paid, had a 3g but lost it. Wheres the best place to get one from? They still seem to be £350+ in o2 shop!!

Thanks

330Ci (Fail)Sport
No insurance? Found out my home insurance will cover my iPhone, £100 excess I think, but that's less than paying for insurance and excess, and it was no extra.

Otherwise only ebay will be cheaper than o2/apple/carphone warehouse. Or try for an early upgrade if you've not got too long left.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
From here in the sales section if you're patient, I got mine off here for £200 quid, boxed with everything, and practically mint.

Rav4
I bought a 3GS from the apple store a couple of days ago, 16gb pay as you go, one guy was trying to force me to do a £10 top up. Was trying to say I needed it in order to active the phone. Quickly told him to shut up.

£440.

Audi S3 225
Hmmmm?? home insurance may give that a go. What did you say happened to your phone Vish. Cos i lost mine in a club up London!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I've not claimed for mine mate, just gave them a call to see if they'd cover it. If I was to claim it'd be cheaper than paying insurance and the excess, if I don't I've lost nothing.