ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buying a 197 cup tommorow Maybe!!

Ford Fiesta Mk6 Zetec S
nay, i used to, but my old man still does :)

ahh right. well i would like it red with - cup pack, recros, xenons, cup spoiler, maybe climate control and then anything else is a bonus really but recros is a must i feel.

where abouts does he work?

M135i
Wests of Bedford mate. He's sorted out Steve, Jay and a couple of others on here and loads on meganesport.net too.

he'll be back in work tomorrow. it'll prob be best if you give him a call. 01234 354257, name is Steve.

Ford Fiesta Mk6 Zetec S
might find it a bit random that a lad from leeds is ringing him tho lol. he will only be looking in to the stock which is available to all renault dealers wont he?? or you still think i should ring him?

Renaultsport 200
me and the wife went car shopping this week, after both having 172's.

on a word the new ones are 'disappointing' to say the least, especially the new cup models, just plastic s**te inside and out.

went to honda, got offered an 08 civic type R, for 14k, with 6000 miles on it. built as a sports car should be.

looked at the corsa vrx, they are just too expensive for the money, better buyin a year old car unless the 2k scrappage scheme comes into force imo, but even that path is paved with problems

I don't understand tbh.

Other than how they look inside a 197 in any guise is a better drivers car than a Honda Civic Type R.

I drove a corsa vxr and its about the same build quality as a FF 197 but the car itself is worse. The best bit about that drive was getting out and going home.

I suppose its all down to what you want. If you wanted a toned down better built warm hatch get a type r. I consider it one of the most pointless cars around tbh. The Honda's biggest enemy is the much better CTR it succeeded.

If you want a much warmer hatch get a 197.

If you want to look like you have been dragged through halfords backwards buy a Corsa.

Wests of Bedford mate. He's sorted out Steve, Jay and a couple of others on here and loads on meganesport.net too.

he'll be back in work tomorrow. it'll prob be best if you give him a call. 01234 354257, name is Steve.

Steve's the man! LOL

Jimbo - are you going to Dieppe in June?

No worries, seems ages since the first trip, when i had the vee. still need to sort out the tickets and parking for RWS.

White clique
lovely cars, personally i'd buy an R27 or spec'd up white 197 if i bought another one, but the cups are fantastic!!

Have you looked at the R27 or + spec 197 at all?