ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Butterfly Effect

My 182 (had it for 3 weeks) went in for an oil leak.

While that was being sorted they noticed my cracked rear spring.

While the springs were being replaced Fred found my rear discs and bearings were knackered.

While Fred was sorting the rear discs he noticed the rear damper had failed :(

Will it ever stop?!?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
No, it literally go on as long as you have the car. Then you next car will do the same.

Fiesta ST-3
My 182 (had it for 3 weeks) went in for an oil leak.

While that was being sorted they noticed my cracked rear spring.

While the springs were being replaced Fred found my rear discs and bearings were knackered.

While Fred was sorting the rear discs he noticed the rear damper had failed :(

Will it ever stop?!?

It's called being mugged off. I jest. Superb film.

Mk2 Ph2 172
this is the thing when buying a second hand motor you either buy something that won't need anything or something that needs everything replaced..

thats why when i buy a car i look for recent work carried out... i don't just look at a silly book for the service history but receipts for brakes, clutch, timing belt,suspension etc... also i look at advisories though the history of the car this will give you an indication if previous owners just left things needed doing or kept the maintenance up ;)

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
It's called being mugged off. I jest. Superb film.

Lol.

As said, no it will never end.

Even when you've repaired everything, you'll then start buying pointless s**t, like washer blanks and aero wipers, silver bulbs, led interior lights, small plates, turini's, tow eyes, iPod leads, trendlines, arbs, manifolds, Sportlines, then coil overs, yozza, rs tuners, decat, new mats, rs2 and then after you've done all that, you'll sell it.

Clios are fcuking ghey and I have no money.

Lol.

Even when you've repaired everything, you'll then start buying pointless s**t, like washer blanks and aero wipers, silver bulbs, led interior lights, small plates, turini's, tow eyes, iPod leads, trendlines, arbs, manifolds, Sportlines, then coil overs, yozza, rs tuners, decat, new mats, rs2 and then after you've done all that, you'll sell it.

This is brilliant! I want 90% on that list!

My car has only done 25,000 miles so I'm assuming it was stood for a while and things have just dried up a bit

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol.

That is so true lol