ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busted the piggy bank! (STi content)

B@llsie - you don't half get through your cars...

Looks sweet tho' are they AP discs with the Alcon Six's? or are they an Alcon disc - I haven't seen a disc exactly like that before... Seen similar AP ones, but with more curve-cuts.

/y0z

Tappd'd RS
B@llsie - you don't half get through your cars...

Looks sweet tho' are they AP discs with the Alcon Six's? or are they an Alcon disc - I haven't seen a disc exactly like that before... Seen similar AP ones, but with more curve-cuts.

/y0z

lol - had this one nearly 18 months! :) They are Alcon discs too - i think they're the same style as Mitsi fitted to the FQ400, albeit these ones are a few mm bigger.

Nice one Moby!

Now for some engine upgrades :D!

Calm yersel - PPP will do for now ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
As always Alan, looking great.

It's amazing how a car can grow on you, looks wise. Almost everyone hated these when they first arrived, and now look at the comments. I have to say though, seeing one in the metal is completely different to viewing them on a computer screen. They can be a real head turner, especially in white.

Great work, mate :cool:

Porsche Boxster987S
There both cheap plastic tat in that sense scutch.

Its just imo the RS looks better

i thought this too . . . till i seen the sti in the metal. Sitting alongside it on the motorway and watching it pull away:)o) it looks and sounds incredible imo. Pics do it no justice whereas i feel its the other way round now with the rs. Both lovely but id say al has made the correct choice in keeping the scoob and even more so now its had a makeover:cool:

I just think they look like they are people carriers that have been crashed through a Halfords window. Never liked the shape or style of them. Although, I have to admit, yours is the nicest I have seen. Although I still don't like it, but not every car suits everyone.

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Nice motor! like it accept for the wind deflectors round the windows...I shouldnt be picky but rekon it would look better without them

Tappd'd RS
Pretty cool dad if you ask me...Plus the driveway would look rather special...

We live in separate houses so the only time they sit side by side if when either of us is visiting the other.

Scutch is right tho - I think this was the right decision to take. I'd been waiting 3 months on my RS without being any closer to a build, let alone a delivery date. In the end I got sick on waiting on Ford to get their act together.

Cheers

This car is unbelievably better than a focus RS, jesus f**king christ i cant believe people care about looks that much..

AK

M240i
Cheers Guys - and in case you didn't get Zippo's joke, think of Moby, quite literally!

051209_moby_vmed.widec.jpg

Mk7 Fiesta ST
Was talking to my mate on the phone n he was telling me about your car, thought I'd have a look myself.

f**king lovely Moby,Would hate to think what all those mods cost though haha. see you about quite a lot actually as I live in Wishaw.

clio 200 /08 subaru
I recently cancelled my order for a Focus RS and decided to blow the cash on mods for my STi.

A few online purchase and then a quick visit to see Iain Litchfield and a few quid later and this is the result:

• Private plate
  • STi centre caps
  • GT Yellow Headlight Armor foglight covers
  • Window visors
  • Type 20 handling pack including AST coilovers
  • Alcon 365mm six-pots
  • JDM wing mirrors
  • Maserati style rear lights
  • Cosworth air filter
  • Forge front strut brace
I'm really pleased with the results. Car is transformed dynamically and visually. Maybe still not everyone's cup of tea tho. :)

More pics on my Flickr page - www.flickr.com/albroon

4089728423_b0da6fb633_b.jpg

4090492178_bf73e7ee30_b.jpg

4090489488_70fc83fde3_b.jpg

4090488336_7839a37d4a_b.jpg
nice choice m8 heres mine
DSCF3003.jpg

DSCF3002.jpg

DSCF2668.jpg

DSCF2663.gif

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Wow! Shows you how much a few subtle mods can make a huge difference to the car visually.

The original wing mirrors are ridiculous compared to the JDM mirrors!