ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bury St. Edmunds wednesday meet pics and feed back

clio 172 cup
hey everyone would like to start by saying thanks for coming to my sleepy town and it was great to see u all. Was a good little meet was good to put names to faces and see what about localy. So without further a do here are the few pics i took while we were out :D
c&c welcome and any feedback please cheers . . .

uce.jpg

neef.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3897.jpg

bambi.jpg

they arn't great but hey who cares more meets to come ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
No one sees me in my red BMW in BSE... Even with the luminous yellow cs sticker on the bumper! :(

BMW 118d
nice pics! Next time i'll make sure I can come. I spy Neeeeefff!!! lol

Seb i'll keep an eye out ;) what year is it and is it a saloon?

clio 172 cup
tbh considering how many people are in our local area this was a pretty small meet only 8ish cars i will be planning another soon and will give people more time to get involved. is bury st edmunds ok for everyone? its just we have some great car parks lol :p

ph1 172
tbh considering how many people are in our local area this was a pretty small meet only 8ish cars i will be planning another soon and will give people more time to get involved. is bury st edmunds ok for everyone? its just we have some great car parks lol :p
Bury is good, 20 miles for me

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
sorry for the late reply. yeah my exhaust is a non resonated milltek system with a decat too lol :)