ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

Good stuff Tony :) It reminded me I need to get mine checked after the hit on both drivers side wheels :(

You going to Oulton on Friday? I think I'm getting there first thing on Friday morning! Cant wait

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I just googled ''Clio oulton park''

Look what is on the first page! :D

6203380561_10b7a752c7_o.png

Depends if I get on track on the Wednesday mate! I guess I will be testing though and the AM session is cheaper so would probably do that. I will be there anyway to setup and get sorted :)

Clio 172
Gents all the best for Saturday, I'll be sat in work waiting to hear where you finish. I hope luck is on your side this year and hope you round off the season at the top.

WRX
Bragger!
Good luck guys. Wish I could be there but I've pushed it getting out of moving house in the morning to take junior for his Karting race school that he's been looking forward to for ages. Suppose I have to help load the van after.

172 Race Car
What another great day.

Qualified 10th on a very greasy, damp track. Sun came out and dried it in time for the race. Another good start and 5th at the first corner (sorry James)

Had some off track moments, some battles and lots of fun. Finished 4th on the road but 3rd in class so another trophy. Thankz to all who came along to watch and support us. Hope you enjoyed the day.

Totally made up about the year, its been superb. 5 podiums from 6 races better than we could of hoped for.

huge thanks to Nick,Mike and Matt who have been in the pits all year helping out. helen who has kept us fed and of course my team mate for being really supportive this year as always.

Will get the vid and report up over next few days........

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Finally made it to watch a race! :D Just got home now.

Was great, thanks for the hospitality chaps.

(Alfie is still awake, buzzing off his tits after 5 bags of haribo, cheers! lol)

172 Race Car
Finally made it to watch a race! :D Just got home now.

Was great, thanks for the hospitality chaps.

(Alfie is still awake, buzzing off his tits after 5 bags of haribo, cheers! lol)

So glad you made it up mate and glad you and Alfie had a good day

BMW 330ci sp/ 172Cup
Congratulations with the result guys. Really enjoyed attending my first CSCC day; will definately come back for more next year!

Thanks to both of you for making us feel welcome and offering lots of advice if we were to progress our car to "race car" status:)

Hope there is one or two useable photos in my lot!

172 Race Car
There is no championship as such, its a series so no tables or points given. But based on results we should be up there in the final series standings. Will find out in a few weeks if weve won anything

Awesome race as per usual

I got about 600 photos I think lol - I'll chuck a few up when I've had time to go through and edit them
I want to see a video of your start - was expecting to see you come down the hill near 9th and you arrived in front of James lol - must have been a hell of a launch!

172 Race Car
Didnt even know you were there. Yea start was quite good, done better tho tbh. Think i gave James a scare, cant wait to see the start from his point of view

LOL yeah was stood in your garage for a lot of the day - spoke to James/Tony/Fred - don't think we've ever been introduced though :( I'll introduce myself properly next time

Congrats guys!

Sorry I missed quite a few races this year, but my work trips didn't align very well with your races. I'm sitting in a hotel in Argentina as I write this :(