ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

172 Race Car
That brands start was certainly a cracker!

How come you were so far down the grid behind those cars in the first place when you had that much more pace?
iirc we only had a 20min session, i had a trip through the gravel and there was a safety car. So not many laps. Finished 3rd on the road and 2nd in class so not a problem. The best start was the first Donington one tho.

Team Burpspeed wiping the floor with everyone in starts and pitstops all season!! Top work guys :)

Was I right in seeing the newsletter the other week was wrong about the fastest Tintops pitstop was Hammersley at 41 seconds? I'm sure you guys had a sub 40?
think that was refering to the snett race only

Top video, thanks! You seem very adept at getting to the inside for turn 1... I need to take note of that.
i just go where the gaps are

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
iirc we only had a 20min session, i had a trip through the gravel and there was a safety car. So not many laps. Finished 3rd on the road and 2nd in class so not a problem. The best start was the first Donington one tho.

Thats a proper bit of racing getting up through the grid like that, I think you should occasionally deliberately grid in last place just so you can provide us with entertaining videos :)
lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Thanks to Tony by the way for the tip on using Agency Transmissions, they have just done a couple of quaiffe diff'ed clio boxes for me at really good prices :)

Clio 182 Race Car
It's past your bed time.
I was late to bed but didn't get up until 10.30am - not 6!
Anyway first crash of the season - I left the handbrake off Ashleys Stockhatch and it's rolled down the yard and knocked the door off the Clio - typical stockhatch driving standards!

Last edited:
  182cup & 172 racecar
Bl00dy Hell!!

Only 2 test day's at Thruxton for the whole year, and that's in Feb. £165 for 55mins. I'll book all afternoon.......I think not.

Cup In bits
Ill try but my first race up here is pencilled in for June/July realistically. Doesn't really lend itself to Clio's tbh but you need big gonads to be commited around there. Donnington,Brands and Oulton would be my preferred choices in that order.

130,140mph tail out....hhhhhmmm I'm out.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nCVYt8x5f_k