ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bumpy ride when driving slow

Hi all, first post on here!

I've recently bought a Clio 197 and the ride feels "bumpy" when driving slow, almost like one wheel is egg shaped slightly. I took it to a garage and my front drivers spring was snapped. After looking at the price of genuine Renault springs I decided to get H&R lowering springs. It unfortunately hasn't stopped the bumpy ride though. They have said that there is slight play in the front track rods and inner ties (going to sort next month) but I'm not sure if this would be the issue. I can't tell if the "bumpy" feel is front or back though.

The bumpy feel is most noticeable at low speed 5-15mph, after 30ish it's not that noticeable.

I have recently had new rear discs and pads, new N/S/R caliper and N/S/F Shock to add to the loweting springs. All tyres are almost new.

Please help, if anyone has any ideas???

Thanks

Oh, forgot to say went round a tight corner (railway bridge) and caught the rear wheel on the curb, not sure if it was happening before this point or not though? Could I have broken something to make it like this?