ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bumpstops

c6mby

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all

Ive just changed my cup suspension to a Koni set up, but my old cup suspension didn't have bumpstops fitted, is this normal? Can I buy front bumpstops from Renault?
Regards
Sam

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Renault ones have them built into the dust covers mate. Do you reuse these with the Knois, or do they have their own covers? If they do have covers but no visible bumpstops, they can be built into the shock itself (H&R/Billsteins are like this)

c6mby

ClioSport Club Member
My old cup hocks didn't have the dust cover/bump stops fitted at all,which I thought was a little odd, I'll pop to Renault tomoro see if they sell anything that will fit

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Must have been running some coilovers or something in a previous life then, bet they were lost in someones shed lol. I have the dust covers in the shed if you need any part no's