ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bumper and zaust

bmw e92 330d '09
Evening all,

I may be missing something here or being a bit blonde... anyways can u tell me if this bumper is a standard 172 one or has it been cut to fit that zuast in? i have seen a few like this and around the section where the cut out is there seems to be like a cover/ seal that is placed on the freshly cut edge is this so? if it so what is it and where from?

15092009095.gif

Equally if somebody on here has one of these already cut and with that surround piece on for sale in good conditon i would be very happy to have this off you.

many thanks

James:)

That's been cut to put the exchaust in, surroun is from the 182 which uses those surrounds. Exhaust cut out's where standard on the 182's but not the 172's.

bmw e92 330d '09
sound cheers beef so i need a black 172 bumper and a suround. where can you get those surrounds from? im not keen on the renault stealers

Last edited: