ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bump Strip Advice

Stanced Honda S2000

Help, i have a brand new clio dynamique plus but i want to colourcode my side bump strips, how do i take them off without damaging them and i want to be able to pop them back on odviously, i dont want to spray them while they are still on the car. I know that they have clips on the back of them but do not want to snap them because they are made of plastic. i dont know whether to av a go and ragg them off ?!!!Somebody help!

:D

Cheerzzz

Stanced Honda S2000

sorted peeps, push the back ones forward, push the front ones backwards. the wonders of renault seece to amaze me!

If youre worried about breaking some of the clips when removing the bump strips, just order some spare ones from a Renault dealer. They work out at only 49p each! That way, if you do break the clips when removing your bump strips, it wont cause too much of a problem.

There easy to pull of no problem at all just push them backwards.

Just have someone else help you put them back on doing it on your own . I tried and never manged to get all the catches to go back on my own.

EDD

Errrrr use a chisel to remove the bump strips. I managed to push them of by hand.

Using a chisel is going to break the strip as its designed to be pushed backwards and off not prised away.

EDD

Stanced Honda S2000

ive sorted it now lads cheers, pushed em back and they pop off, i colourcoded them now and look sooooo nice. Anybody know how to take the handles off ? im goin colourcoding crazy !!

I thourght some was trying it on.

Im stupid though. If it was me though I would have probably tried the chisel idea.

EDD