ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bummer to stunner

Clio Mk1 Ph1
Not yet, work ment I haven't had a real chance to make any headway with her so I haven't thought to take pictures.

Hopefully sort out the suspension and get some pics up later though :D

1.2 16V Dynamique
Lol the one I was on about was a huge retail park so you had all sorts from 1.0 corsas to evos, imprezas, 2 liquid yellow r26's, xr2s etc... Then the chav trash haha. Strangely there was only ever one 182 (jonws)

There's a few b*****dised 1*2s in Sunderland too ha

I was up in Sunderland a few weeks ago Knuckles, I saw what you meant :)

I thought Southend was bad enough for half-a***d attempts, but I think every time I turned a new road there was an ill-fitted exhaust or the wrong sized wheels. Of course you had to get past the bombardment of sponsored stickers covering the front doors....

1.2 16V Dynamique
That's cool, good luck with it all.

I just wish I could carry on with mine - I've had it for so long and it's reached a stage where I'm happy with it but it's not how I want it :(
Hows the pink treating you? :p

Clio Mk1 Ph1
Well it started creeping everywhere but I managed to stop myself at the splitter and part of the wheels.. Was risking too much see :p
Few mixed responses from my friends but the main response was when it's sitting on its arse over the new rims it'll look tidy so that's the priority ATM

Wish I could do more but time just doesn't seem to be on my side :p