ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bum someone hit my car

PH1_172
Soneone hit my lil clio iutside my mums house:dead::quiet:, it was parked up and they swung in to park in front and caught the front o/s of my car, it now needs a new front bumper, o/s wing and headlight.

Good news is there insurance company just rung me to say they have admited liability and are booking it in to be repaired,

Every cloud and all that:star:

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Well, at least they didn't drive off like most people do.

Just check the colour match after the repair, before taking it away.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Well, at least they didn't drive off like most people do.

This happened to my gf recently.... whats worse was it was someone at her work who denied all knowledge until she was shown cctv footage!! :mad: :quiet:

PH1_172
thank you, will they spray the whole bumper or just the damaged area its most of the drivers side is all scraped and paint taken off it, plus the wing is all scraped and chipped, my dad said they might have to blow the bonnet over and other wing to get the colopur match proper

VX220 Turbo
they will more thank likely blend the colour on the door and re-laquer the whole door to try and disguise the blend,

if it's sliver be very careful to look at it in strong sunlight as silver is a difficult colour to match, most people make the mistake of looking at the panel join between the wing and the door for colour match when they should look at the rear part of the door for evidence of mismatch.

not sure if the bonnet would get sprayed or not i doubt it would but it depends on the bodyshop and if they think the insurance company will pay for it if they put it on the quote.