ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bulbs sizes (names)...........

Had 172, now 182
Can anyone help me......

Recently bought a LED bulb to replace the standard bulb that lights up the rear number plate but they sent me through a red coloured one instead! I got it from here:

http://www.aceparts.com/all-led-bulbs/19-led-bulbs-bayonet-base-single-contact--ba15s-1156-382-1.htm

Anyways, instead of sending it back, thinking of ordering another to replace the rear standard bulbs and then ordering another white one for the number plate.

Can anyone tell me the sizes (names) of the bulbs i need? It does say on the website but wanted clarification from someone on here if they know??

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
the rear led bulbs are crap. i had them, but have gone back to the regular bulbs. you dont get a glow from the leds, as they are tightly packed and there is not really any reflective backing to the light cluster. during the day (ie when braking) it just looks like a small red dot when lit.

clio 1.2 16v,
if a num plate bulb does not state a colour it is always red.

also as said dont go for hundreds of leds they brake and also fuk up all your wireing (past experience)

i suplly 5 led bright white number plate lights
£4.50 posted

and also it depends what year your clio is

some are 272 festoon normaly 01-03
04-06 tend to be 245 207 push fit bulbs
new shape 06- are all differnt most 501