ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bulbs change in dash......

Clio II and Grand Modus

One of the bulbs in the ventilation section behind the controls is blown, anyone know how to get the old one out..........Not much room to get in there, but I can see the back of the bulbsocket:confused: It´s a mk 2 ph 1 (1999)

Thanks.....

Quote: Originally posted by Michael on 16 May 2004

One of the bulbs in the ventilation section behind the controls is blown, anyone know how to get the old one out..........Not much room to get in there, but I can see the back of the bulbsocket:confused: It´s a mk 2 ph 1 (1999)

Thanks.....
I think you have to remove the top part of the dash.

Theres a members only page which tells you how to do it.

Clio II and Grand Modus

Top part of dash is no way near it, had the dash of when I fitted my Alpine Tweeters, an easy job............it´s in the center consol under the radio where the fan switch ect. are.....

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

it is a clio 2 then? having a bit of a memory block at the mo but i think if you take the radio out it relieves two 20 torx screws that secure in the heater controls. remove the screws and unhook the panel from the bottem. could you post a pic of your dash to jog my memory.